Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Vegas Baby :)


Flashing Lights Lights Lights! My two best friends and I are heading to America's playground in 14 days! I am beyond excited :) I have been to vegas many times; family trips and soccer trips but I have not been on my own or since I have been 21!! I have never ever gambled before. Girl Scouts honor :) I am a bit of a micro-manager, so I have mapped out the trip hour by hour to maximize the fun! (much to the dismay of my besties I am sure lol) We fly out Thursday night and stay our first night at the awesome Flamingo hotel courtsey of MC's ( my friends names will be kept private by abbreviations...if ur smart or you know us well enough you will figure it out) gambling points. We will proceed to immerse ourselves in all the sinful things the Flamingo has to offer including drinking, slots, cards and maybe some late night swimming. Then we will pass out. The next day, we will check into the Encore hotel courtesy of Papa Van Buskirk :) If you have not heard of Encore, I suggest you look it up. It houses the single most fabulous club in existence, XS. It is decadent and sumptous and totally expensive, but thats why God invented the black card right? lol Anyways, friday will be spent exploring the many exhibits I have researched, including but not limited too the Titanic exhibit, the Maserati exhibit and the Bodies exhibit. Then we will be attending the new Circ, Le Reve! Its basically Circ but with water. So excited! After that we will probably hit XS for a bit then sleep it all off. Saturday will be spent worshiping the sun goddess in our own private cabanna hopefully courtesy of MP's friend :) Then we will join MC's dad for din din at Tao and bottle service. Then we fly home early sunday morning and my very first grown up vegas weekend is complete! There is so much to be done in the next 14 days, between shopping and tanning and hitting the gym! But don't worry, I will keep you updated :) Ciao for now!

1 comment:

  1. yeah VEGAS BABY! so pumped! and this M loves the itinerary!!! you know I'm all about my boxes!!

    anyways, one word for you..

    TUTU

    gonna be bomb

    seriously going to trump the frosh LA trip, and both AZ trips!!

    xoxo

    the 2nd M

    ReplyDelete