Monday, February 23, 2009

Vampires and Lycans or both...Oh My!

So I was just curled up in bed watching Underworld and Underworld: Evolution and can I just say that they are kick ass movies! I am not much for the sci-fi genre, although I do very much enjoy the Resident Evil series. (Hello Mila Jovovich is HOT! and a badass!) But Underworld is even better...who doesn't love a good werevolves vs. vampire battle to the death? And Kate Beckinsale is also hot...almost as hot as Scott Speedman. Thank god for their dynamic duo because everyone else in the movie is yucky. I am excited to watch the third installment, Rise of the Lycans. But first I must hit the gym and burn off some of this laying in bed all day grogginess hehe. Something about the rain does that to me. Sorry to all my friends that I have been out of touch to (momo and megs) I will return to real life tomorrow. Im not even going to start in on the travesty that was college basketball this weekend. It is still too painful for me to recollect, so I will postpone that blog until I am no longer in bitter shock. And I will leave you all with my quote of the day:

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they are right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

That last part is especially pertinent to my life, as a recent friendship fell apart but it only made me realize how much the loves of my life, M&M, mean to me :)

Ok off to the elliptical to burn cals and watch oklahoma and kansas duke it out on the hardwood...im more of a jayhawks fan myself :) ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment