Sunday, February 22, 2009

Introductions are boring...but necessary

Hello! And welcome! This is my first blog ever, so please bear with me. I have to admit I am a little bit nervous. Having people read my thoughts and then judge me by how witty they are is a bit intimidating, but I will do my best not to disappoint. I feel like a lot of people start blogs to showcase how clever they are with words; to make themselves seem more introspective with big words and avant guard opinions on the world and its inner workings. If that is what you are looking for, you will not find it here. This is the real account of a 23 year old, yet to graduate college, been given every opportunity but spurned most of them to do her own thing girl. There are things you may not believe, but I promise you it is very real. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. Besides recounting the ridiculous things that make up my daily life, I will voice my opinions on a range of topics, but mainly on the two I believe most sacred: sports and music. Hark the heavenly month of March is almost upon us and we all know exactly what that means right? I'll give you a hint: two words and one of them is March. Thats right...March Madness! Only the most volatile and unpredictable event in college sports. And I will be here through it all, watching and weighing in. More to come kiddies....sit tight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment