Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Please Don't Stop the Music....

I have not been in a blogging mood as of late. Those of you who know me will know why. Anyways, I know the need for new music surpasses any personal tragedies going on so here it is:

The Hot List:

Flight School - T-Pain & Kanye West

Walking on the Moon - The Dream ft. Kanye West

Put it On - Kat DeLuna feat. Lil Wayne

Mista DJ - Sean Kingston

Comfort - Omarion ft. Lil Wayne

The Stampede - Tyga ft. Drake ( this is just a snippet, meaning it is only about 1 minute plus some long but it is indicitive of what is to come from tyga...in short it is sick and worth downloading and listening to) Yes this is the same young man who sang the cocoanut song but trust me he is moving on up...


Thats it for now....I highly reccomend Flight School as it is my favorite of the moment...also for all of you Asher Roth fans out there, I have not forgotten. If you havn't dowloaded his mixtape from TheDailyKush.com yet...DO IT! its free and its fucking awesome...even if he does make fun of britney while rapping over her beats. Also there is a remix of I Love College with Jim Jones...I highly reccomend it :)

Hope that keeps you satisfied for now kiddies...more later when my life is not trying to be ruined by stupid bitches....

ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment