Monday, May 31, 2010

What are you MEMORIAL for?

Mood: excited...my new IPad is coming soon :)
Music: 3Oh!3 ft. Ke$ha - My First Kiss

It is Memorial Day weekend and I have yet to attend a BBQ...sad face. BUT it wasn't without scandal, that is for sure. I was able to "salute the troops" and "pour one out for the homies" bothe Thursday and Saturday night, so I can't really complain. Yay for new friends. The pictures from this weekend are ridiculous, of course. Not like I was in Vegas partying with the Sharks or anything. Sigh. But I did get to spend time with family, which is also nice and doable importante. My baby sister is in China and I miss her terribly. All I have gotten is one measly phone call so far....but she returns Saturday and she better be bearing gifts...or else.... :) Ok so the thing I am most excited, besides my new Ipad which was ordered today, is my impending trip with my best friend of all time, M. Although her time out here has been chalk full and I have only seen her 2 or 3 times, I know she means well.

We are strapping in and buckling down to embark on the road trip of all road trips. One car, two hot ladies, two adorable dogs and waaaaay too much luggage. One destination: Tuscon, AZ. I know it will be a blast, as it always is when M and E get together and I'm excited to spend some quality time. Maybe an impormtu stop in San Diego, although neither M nor I care for that part of Cali too much. (hello road trip 2003?) I am excited to spend time in AZ, away from Cali and all the drama of the beastbay...and see M and her Hubs and their new house! 3 cheers for the original Wolfpack being reunited!

On a different but equally important note...one of my friends J is having a her bday party Tuesday and its a Prom theme...sadly I do not fit into any of my old prom dresses, so is it acceptable to wear my bridesmaid dress, which is prom-y? Thoughts? I'm excited either way because it will be fun! (and probably a shitshow lol)

Ok well off to have some din din with the rents...love that home cooking :)

ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment